Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Unique Buildings










One has to give credit where due. A few days back I was amazed to see Jill wearing the latest Omega watch and was stunned to see the same on her hand. She is the typical workingwomen who works 9 to 5 in an office like most of us do and her salary is the same as we draw. It has been years since I too have been planning to purchase one such watch, but a look at my bank balance made it clear that I might have to wait till I got a far better job. But hob did Jill manage to achieve what seems to be an impossible task? Talking with her on a Sunday I was informed about the world of fake designer watch.
She told me that there are many manufacturers who bring out exact replicas of world famous watches. Seeing disbelief in my eyes she fired up the net and showed me sites where one could purchase fake watches at one hundredth or less prices of that of the original. I was stunned to see fake Movado watch, fake Cartier watch and even cheap fake Rolex watch displayed prominently on these sites. I asked Jill hesitantly if these fake watches who were priced extremely reasonably really worked as promised. She assured me that the designer fake watches contained Swiss movements, the same that are used by the famous brands.

0 comments: